Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bandwagons, Deadlines and Highwaisted skirts.

Though I do realise I’m merely stating the obvious, I must inform you that it has come to my attention that blogging is no longer the way of the future, but a way of the present, and at the speed that life seems to rage along these days, I’m sure it will soon be the way of the past.

So with that, much in the same way that I gave in to high waisted skirts and spent my parents hard earned money on a Mac, I have fought the trend for long enough and have finally decided to take my spot on the blogging bandwagon.

And so she wrote…


Because I am a Journalist major and creative writing student I suppose this will be a place in which I can write without a code of ethics, without the fear of correct referencing and without the deadlines that can often make me wonder how creative a piece can be when forced into a box of 1200 words and due in week 7 (A hypothetical I swear) A diary of sorts, not to tell a story but to ask questions, comment on quirks and express views. Which are no more or less valid then anybody else'.


Smile Often

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment