Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Checking in

I can't believe it is February all ready. I have neglected this blog so much lately but I am going to be better. Spend more time on it. Hopefully this will be easier given that I will be back at uni and thus spending a lot more time on my phone.

I'm begining a new course (Double degree in Arts majoring in creative writing, minoring in English/communications majoring in Journalism) this year which I am super excited about. Especially super excited to go into it minus the boy drama of the past 2.5 years. I'll be writing so much so I will have so much to post.

I have a heart appointment on the 18th of this month, which is good because it will give me some more information about where that is all heading.


And finally, I deactivated my Facebook page yesterday, I know right.. It just felt right for now, head space etc. So much drama on that little guy. Beyond all that I'm trying to take some time to myself, just being still for a bit before the craziness of the year starts up in less than a month.

Anyway thats my update for now, I hope it wasn't to mind numbingly boring.

smile often
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment