Wednesday, August 4, 2010

for everything I don't like..


I like words. Though I do not believe that they can ever encapsulate the sum of ones experience,
they look so regal when scratched on paper,
and sound so eloquent when rolled off the tongue in the right manner.

I like photos. Capturing the moments that one hopes to never forget and displaying them as a keepsake for years to come has always seemed such a romantic notion to me.



I like people. They bring out the best and the worst in me,
and it is only in the context of relationship that one truly learns the good that still exists amongst the human condition.


I like reading. I'm hardly under the impression that being ignorant about the world, it's history, and it's different cultures, is somehow cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment