Saturday, May 8, 2010

"BOO!"

Today at work I found a little lost girl. She was hiding in a rack of jeans and when I got down on my knees to say hi she jumped out and said "Boo"

I took her hand and lead her to her father who was absolutely beside himself with fear. I couldn't help but smile.

That little girl had no idea she was lost, She was having the time of her life in her cubby house of jag and guess.
I miss that childlike curiosity and wonder.
I miss a time before we had to worry about assignments and bills and money and relationships.
I miss a time when all you needed to be happy was a rack of jeans.
Myer became her playground and I was her best friend. I learn so much from children. They know what its all about. We all new how to relax once apon a time and then somewhere along the way we got lost.

Adult and child get seperated.
Adult freaks the hell out.
child finds an adventure.

I love it

smile often
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment