Monday, May 3, 2010

they'll say she changed that day

So many decisions in my life are based on fear.
Fear of rejection.
Fear of failure.
Fear of what people will think.
Fear of what people will say.
Fear of how people will react.
Fear that I'm defective.
Fear that I'm just not enough.

I don't want to be afraid anymore. I want to let it all go, Stop worrying about the future because the truth is that one day I'll be on my death bed and I will not regret so much the things I did as what I didn't do. I do not want to regret living my life in fear of other peoples opinions. I will dance for an audience of one, I will fight for justice and unashamedly live from my heart.

I don't care whats cool.
I don't care who likes me.
I'm not afraid anymore.
Who are you to judge me.

Smile often
Beth

1 comment: