Sunday, May 16, 2010

Its all a bit un PC really

OK so I have to address something here.
It isn't as important as people dying in 3rd world countries, I'm not questioning my roll in reducing poverty and I'm not giving u snippets into my life that I will then delete when I realise how public blogging is.
Its opinion time. Ill start with my 2 pet hates.


Firstly if you are above a size 14 please proceed to NOT do the following:

1. Wear tights as pants. Nobody wants to see that.

2. Dress like a 50's pinup girl. THEY WERE CURVACEOUS NOT OBESE! a bulge is not a curve people, say it with me now, A bulge is not a curve.

3. Take your clothes off and take pictures for the net. Just because your friend is studying photography, that doesn't make you a model.

4. come into my change rooms at Myer with a size 10 dress. Its not going to fit you and I don't want to have to go get you a size 12, and then 14 and then 16 and then have you leave because it "doesn't look right." Yes, the zip not doing up is never a good look is it dear.

5. Tell me how lucky I am that I can wear the clothes I do. It's awkward I don't know what to say, Yes I'm thinner then you but I wasn't going to point it out, did you really have to?

I feel I must take a moment here to say, I don't dislike overweight females, I have nothing against them as people, Just dress for your size and everyone's happy.

And secondly
If you are a male that has any interest in having a relationship with me please do NOT do the following:

1. Have a southern cross tattoo. Enough said.

2. Tell me I'm "prettier then Jessica Alba" Umm... NO, I'm really not. I'm completely OK with the fact that I'm not. EVERYONE ON THE PLANET KNOWS I'M NOT!! so lets all just be honest here.

3. Tell me how crap your ex girlfriend was. If you can say that about her, who knows what you'll say about me once we break up?

4. Tell me you love me after a week. No you don't, you don't know me after a week. I don't love you, you don't love me. Lets discuss this again in a few months time.

5. Tell me you want to marry me. I'm 21 so I'll save you some time, The answer is no!

6. Throw things at me. Especially a fork. (I threw that in just for kicks)

OK I'm glad I got those off my chest.

Smile often
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment