Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Late night listing


What I believe

I believe that every person should have a voice.
I believe that Jesus is the son of God.
I believe that trust should be earnt not given.
I believe that life is short and precious.
I believe we should seize the day.
I believe that love is a greater force then hate.
I believe that hope is a rare comodity.
I believe people are more important the things.
I believe forgiveness sets you free.
I believe beauty is found in imperfections.
I believe relationships arn't easy but there worth it.
I believe love conquers all.
I believe that no matter how much you get hurt you have to continue to love.
I believe that no matter how many times you fall you have to get back up.
I believe happiness is a choice


What makes me happy

security.passion.deep conversation.light banter.good books.touching movies.meeting unfamiliar people.smiling at a stranger.small children.fashion.being inspired.the beach at night.being understood.late night texting.falling in love.traveling.music.art.old peoples stories.that moment when you realise an acquaintance just became a friend.learning.alone time.hearing peoples stories.writting.engaging.watching.family.friends.helping people.sitting in driveways talking because you don't want to walk away just yet.chocolate.sushi.ice tea.frankie magazine.box sets.making a difference.discussions.seeing people achieve their goals.achieving my goals.late nights.poetry.documentaries.tickle fights.italian food.cuddles.debates.humour.looking at Russel Brand...

Sometimes I think its important to define what you believe and makes you happy. I want to focus on these things a little bit more. Especially the looking at Russel Brand bit.

smile often
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment